SameDay Courier Services
Sometimes next day just isn’t quick enough, so we’ve introduced a new service – SameDay Courier.
Whether you have a document or a large parcel to send, our SameDay Courier service offers guaranteed, same day Island-wide delivery. With deliveries up to 19:00, we will deliver your items within a two-hour time frame.
Our services are priced according to the delivery parish, and time of day that you require the service. The maximum weight for any item is 10kg (flat rate) and charges are per item, per journey.
For the 09:00 – 17:00 service, bookings must be made by 15:00. The prices are as follows:
|SameDay Courier||Ad hoc||Scheduled
(At least one planned visit per week)
|St Helier to St Helier||£6.00||£5.00|
|St Helier to another parish, or between parishes||£11.00||£10.00|
For calls taken between 15:00 and 17:30, deliveries will be made by 19:00, and are priced as follows:
|SameDay Courier||Ad hoc||
|St Helier to St Helier||£11.00||Please call 616558 or 616677 to discuss your requirements|
|St Helier to another parish, or between parishes||£15.00|
To arrange a SameDay Courier delivery, please call 616642.
For more information on this service, and to discuss how we might assist with your same day delivery needs, please call Neil on 616558 or Adrian on 616677.
Terms and Conditions
1. Prices are per item, per journey, not just per journey. Smaller, multiple items can be packaged together appropriately to save you additional cost.
2. The services are available for items up to 10kg, with no weight dependent price steps.
3. For the 09:00 – 17:00 service, bookings must be made by 15:00, and for calls taken between 15:00 and 17:30, deliveries will be made by 19:00.
4. All bookings need to be made by calling 616642.
5. Items will be delivered within a two-hour timeframe, unless exceptional circumstances are encountered e.g. road traffic accidents or inclement weather.
6. This service is only available at present to those customer with a postage account or franking meter licence at Jersey Post.
7. All items must be packaged appropriately.
8. Jersey Post reserves the right to refuse to collect/deliver an item if it is deemed unsuitable or unsafe to do so.