Jersey Post’s direct marketing service enables businesses or organisations to send compelling messages direct to the business or residential recipients’ own hands.
Jersey Post can help you devise, create and produce pieces of mail that we will deliver to households or businesses in Jersey. With a range of delivery options and packages our direct mail services are perfect for helping you to:
- Advertise products or services
- Stimulate traffic to your shop or website
- Highlight seasonal sales and promotions
- Build brand awareness
- Secure customer response
- Encourage interaction with the consumer
Whether you’re looking to reach the whole island, target a specific section of the community or simply trial this service before committing to a more extensive campaign, Direct2Home and Direct2Business offers flexible options for delivery:
- Shout it Island wide – reach every household in Jersey – that’s 40,000 homes – or over 3,500 businesses
- Target it by Parish – test the market or reach those consumers nearest to your business by selecting a parish (or multiple parishes) to target
- Focus it by Postcode – if you know where your customers are then this is a very effective option
Delivering your messages direct to households can have a dramatic impact on your business or campaign. You can view the success of some recent campaigns by downloading the Direct Marketing questions and answers from the Related Links section on this page.
Support and advice
Useful guidance notes and supporting literature on our direct marketing services is available from the Related Links section of this page. However, if you have any questions, or require more details about the service, Jersey Post has a team of advisors who can talk through the booking process, how to maximise your mailing and what packages and delivery options might best suit your needs. Our advisors can be contacted on (01534) 616590 or by emailing email@example.com
Charity promotional mailings
Jersey Post offers one free delivery per quarter for local charities. The free slot can be used by the successful charity as they wish e.g. to target homes or businesses, by street, parish or all Island.
The cost of sending out the mailing will be free of charge to the charity, and although the charity will need to meet the cost of producing the leaflet or flyer itself, Jersey Post will be happy to offer advice on how to produce a compelling and engaging mail piece that can maximise results.
The free space per quarter will be allocated to the charity that Jersey Post believes will most benefit from the mailshot. In order to apply for a free space, charities should outline the purpose of the campaign which should cover:
- Target audience – Homes/Businesses
- Type of mailshot – to specific streets, specific parishes or all island
- The objectives of the mailshot e.g. membership drive, fundraising initiative and how many/much is hoping to be achieved.
This information can then be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Charity Direct Mail Services
Jersey Post Marketing
In addition, if charities are unsuccessful in obtaining a free mailing, Jersey Post is happy to offer a 15% discount on any Direct2Home or Direct2Business booking made by a local charity or not-for-profit organisation. Charities wishing to take advantage of this discount offer can contact Jersey Post by emailing email@example.com or telephoning our product experts on (01534) 616590.