Commercial Financial Accountant
We are seeking to recruit a new Commercial Financial Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified accountant to work in a diverse, commercial organisation.
The post holder will report to the Finance Controller and will:
- Carry out costing and profitability reviews;
- Responsible for accounting for international trading;
- Support key strategic decisions by providing relevant financial analysis;
- Produce the annual budget for all international business units;
- Compile monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations;
Applicants must hold an accountancy qualification and ideally have 5 years post-qualification experience in a commercial organisation.
If you would like a job description please click here and for an application form please click here. For further information please contact the HR Department on (01534) 616529 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Return completed applications to:
Human Resources, Jersey Post, Postal Headquarters, JERSEY, JE1 1AA.