Jersey Post Discount Card
Always going abroad? Always buying foreign currency? Jersey Post has the perfect solution for you!
Now you can save some money with the Jersey Post foreign exchange discount card, entitling you to a preferential rate on any transaction when purchasing foreign currency.
5 Simple Steps to get your own discount card:
1. Pop into Broad Street or Rue des Pres post office.
2. Complete an application form.
3. Take the completed form to the designated foreign exchange counter at Broad Street or Rue des Pres post office.
4. Present a valid means of identification – this will need to be shown with every purchase.
5. A member of staff will hand over your unique card for you to use with every purchase. Valid for 12 months from date of issue.
There is a limited amount of cards available so pop into Broad Street and apply for yours today! Once they’re gone, they’re gone so don’t miss out on this great opportunity to save some money every time you purchase foreign exchange for your trips abroad!
Terms & Conditions:
1. This card entitles you to a discount of 1% off all foreign exchange transactions.
2. It is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
3. This card only permits the owner to the discount and will not be accepted if the correct identification is not provided. It may be used for family and friends, however you must be present at the time of purchase with your ID.
4. This card is only valid for use at the designated forex counters in Broad Street and Rue Des Pres and will not entitle you to a discount should you withdraw foreign currency from our ATM or order online.